Cartabianca Publishing ("We" "Our"), creator and owner of the Stone Pages website, considers the protection of your ("You") privacy to be of utmost importance. We maintain strict customer information privacy policies and use state of the art technologies to safeguard customer information and communications from unauthorised intrusions and access. This policy explains how we may collect information about you and then how we use it. It also gives certain assurances on things that we will and what we will not do.
1. Collection of information
We may collect personal information about you when:
2. Use of informationInformation you provide or we hold about you may be used by us to:
3. Disclosure of informationWe may disclose information we hold about you to third parties for the purpose of providing services you have requested, or where legitimately requested for legal or regulatory purposes, as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings. We will not sell, rent or share your personal information, with or to any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission.
4. MonitoringWe may monitor and record visits to our website for the purposes of quality assurance, legal, or regulatory.
5. Protection of informationWe maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. The Stone Pages website is using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
6. Your rightsYou have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as the 'right to object' and 'right to erasure', or the 'right to be forgotten'.
There may be legal or other official reasons why we need to keep or use your data. But please tell us if you think that we should not be using it.
If you want to object to how we use your data or ask us to delete it or restrict how we use it, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for all information matters, the Italian Data Protection Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home_en
7. Data retentionWe do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary than the reason(s) for which it was collected requires. If we have your permission, your personal data will be retained, and if we do not need to keep your personal data for archival, legal or business reasons, we will delete or suppress your personal information.
If you have told us that you do not want to hear from us at all or by a particular channel, we will hold the minimum amount of your personal data on a suppression list to ensure we comply with your request.
9. Transferring data outside EUCartabianca Publishing main server, containing the Stone Pages website, is located in Saint Louis, Missouri (USA). It may be necessary for us, in the normal course of our business, to transfer your personal information to other companies located in countries abroad the European Union. You should note that the Data Protection laws and policies of these countries may not be as robust the ones valid in the European Union.
10. CookiesThe Stone Pages does not use any cookie.
11. Changes to this policyWe reserve the right to change this policy at any time and updated version will be posted on Stone Pages website from time to time. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to this policy will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the terms of the policy that applied at the time the information was collected.
12. Contact UsIf you would like further information about this policy or you wish to enquire about the data we hold about you, please contact us:
Cartabianca Publishing snc
via Crociali 12
40138 Bologna BO
Tel. (+39) 051 5870996
|HOME • SHOP • NEWS • TOURS • PREHISTORAMA • FORUMS • GLOSSARY • MEGALINKS • FEEDBACK • FAQ • ABOUT US||TOP OF PAGE ^^^|